- ColocationData Center 2.0
- EnhancedRemote Hands
- DynamicDensity Control
- Dual PathPower
- Rack-LevelFire Suppression
- AverageBandwidth Billing
At ScaleMatrix, clients utilizing our Cloud, Colocation, and Managed Services each have access to the Matrix TotalCare™. This highly trained group runs the ScaleMatrix Network Operations Center (NOC) and is responsible for maintaining communication and frontline support for all client service operations.
When developing the structure for this team, we focused on delivering the best experience possible, every time. With painstaking detail, we reviewed every instance during which we interact, to help improve the experience and minimize effort and delay on the part of our clients. From support calls and provisioning of services, to ticket handling and maintenance notices, our goal is to provide succinct and useful support for the products and services you count on us for!
Matrix TotalCare™ – An unequivocal promise of stellar client service and support!
- Telephone Access to a Live Person – 24/7/365
No voicemail tree, no waiting for a support ticket (unless of course you want to)
- Systems Administrator Level Support Personnel
Background Screened, Education Verified, Certified and Tested
- Extended Courtesy Support Services
While many providers will play the “nickel & dime" game, Matrix TotalCare team members are trained to go the extra mile, every time.
- One Call Does It All
Bring an issue to the attention of any ScaleMatrix employee, and we guarantee they will solve your issue to best of their abilities. The buck stops here – our team members are empowered to solve the issue on the spot, or escalate to senior management without additional approval.
"15 Minutes or Less, Anything You Need, Absolutely Free"
Enhanced Remote Hands Services – part of the Matrix TotalCare Experience
This enhanced remote hands policy provides clients with the added support and peace-of-mind that we are here to help when you need us. Services include but are not limited to:
- Server Reboots
- Tape Rotation (device and media must be clearly labeled)
- Equipment Investigation (cable check, device check, etc)
- Basic Equipment Configuration (includes connection KVM, basic commands)
- Media Insertion
Additional Services Include (fees may apply):
- Rack & Stack Equipment
- Cabling Services
- System Maintenance (often performed by our Managed Service team)
- System Management (often performed by our Managed Service team)
- Emergency Service & Repair
Our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is real, and we welcome the opportunity to serve you.