- ColocationData Center 2.0
- EnhancedRemote Hands
- DynamicDensity Control
- Dual PathPower
- Rack-LevelFire Suppression
- AverageBandwidth Billing
The ScaleMatrix San Diego Data Center was designed from the ground up with security and compliance standards in mind. In addition to everyday operating procedures which comply with industry standard SSAE type certifications, ScaleMatrix offers clients in the healthcare, life science, and other regulated industries highly specialized Managed Services which support specific compliance guidelines.
For clients with HIPPA, SOX, PCI, and similar regulated compliance requirements, ScaleMatrix Data Centers, Products, and Managed Service offerings help provide a secure path to launching and hosting your IT initiatives.
ScaleMatrix can provide certification and process documentation to support client requirements. In addition, ScaleMatrix CRISC, CISSP, and CISA certified team members can participate in 3rd party audits necessary for specific industry hosting agreements.
ScaleMatrix Compliance Based Policy Overview
- Documented Security Framework & Policies based on NIST 800-53
- Documented Operating Procedures based on COBIT 4.1
- Stated Controls with SSAE 16 – SOC 1, AT 101 – SOC 2, & ISAE 3402 reporting in process
- Information Handling and Data Privacy Practices in accordance with NIST standards
- Geographic Redundancy Capabilities
- Incident Response Protocols
- Data Preservation and Forensics Knowledge
- Electronic Discovery Procedures