Security Guard reports directly to the Supervisor of Safety, Security & Loss Prevention. The SG will be responsible for assisting Head of Security in maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
- Enforce all ScaleMatrix security, safety, and loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Maintain constant awareness of all occupants in the facility, including employees and visitors.
- Respond to calls in timely manner
- Issue ID cards and log as required
- Check in visitors at front desk.
- Escort clients/customers/visitors.
- Patrol inside and outside of facility.
- Report observations.
- Prevent and/or stop theft of ScaleMatrix property.
- Perform alarm system monitoring/testing.
- Unlocking/locking duties
- Ensure all employees and visitors adhere to Injury and Illness Prevention.
- At least 18 years old.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Reliable transportation.
- Excellent writing skills
- Availability on weekends and holidays.
- Availability for late night or early morning shifts.
- General computer knowledge.
- Able to work with diverse groups
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to obtain “Standard” Security Clearance, or higher as required by project clients
- Mandatory drug screen
- Mandatory background check
Education / Competencies
- Bachelor of Science preferred but not required.
- Guard Card
- CPR/EFA or successfully pass CPR/EFA training
- BSIS Firearm Certification
- Local Only