The Center of Excellence combines the high-performance computing platform from HPE with the high-density data center of ScaleMatrix to deliver faster outcomes for HPC workloads. Companies can experiment and operate their HPC clusters through the Early Access Program.
- Test drive HPE Apollo Servers that incorporate Intel® HPC foundation components to experience breakthrough performance.
- Experiment and test massive data ideas, software, and concepts at optimal speed.
- Benefit from an optimal combination of speed, security, agility, and ROI.
- Learn and incorporate new and developing technologies through hands-on activity.
- Migrate from testing environments to production with ease.
With the Early Access Program, you will gain access to the HPE CoE and a private cloud cluster dedicated to Hybrid HPC.
Check out the Press Release!
With Dynamic Density Control in our data centers, we have the ability to cool up to 52kW in a single cabinet while increasing efficiencies in power, cooling, and space.
A more secure, economical, and faster connection to the world's leading Hyperscale Cloud Providers through a dedicated and secure Software Defined Network.
Due to our extreme efficiencies down to the cabinet level at our data centers, we are able to pass on savings to our high-performance computing clients.
Our compliance program supports some of the most stringent regulatory requirements for clients meeting HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and HITRUST guidelines.
ScaleMatrix provides uncommon capabilities with a real human touch. Our team of engineers are here for customers live, 24/7/365.
ScaleMatrix High-Density Data Center locations include San Diego (CA), Dallas (TX), Charlotte (NC), Seattle (WA), and Jacksonville (FL).